Thursday, January 04, 2007

Busy, busy, busy...

Well the holiday season is behind us, wrapping and (excessive) packaging all disposed of so I can finally get to work. Well, get to working more.

Exciting news again! I have just released 4 2007 calendars filled with my images. One of them, Fly Azores, is offered with 3 holiday dates (USA, UK and Portuguese). I can also confirm that there is a photo book in production as well. These products are available here.

Also, like there isn't enough going on with the new e-commerce partner imagekind I have a new home that will focus on dispersing my wealth of photographic knowledge at Squidoo. I'm in the process of selecting topics from the mini-classes I gave while president of the Lajes Field Photo Club for posting so be on the lookout for those in the days ahead.

No snow, lots of wind. Thinking about buying a kite. ;-)


Cheers!

~James

No comments: