Thursday, January 03, 2008

2008 gets off to a Great Start!

To be honest, I was hoping that by now I would be posting photos of a new member of the farm family, a calf from a big beautiful Charolais cow (whom I affectionately call the stroppy wench because of her disposition towards me). But alas, she has other plans so no news about that birth. The girls did get to see another lamb born this afternoon from one of the Texal sheep though, so that day wasn't a total loss. ;-)

Good news was that my postage stamps are flying off the shelves over at the Zazzle site. The best seller so far is the Incoming Eagle design. It's a really good feeling to know that people not only appreciate my photography but also what can be done with the images.



Well, off to do a little more work before the (ahem) snow storm hits. Don't hold your breath for photos of snow anytime soon.
~James

No comments: